When you need to lodge a claim please contact our office at your earliest opportunity to avoid delays in having your claim addressed. To expedite this process please complete and return the relevant claim form.
When notifying us of a loss, we will require the following basic information:
- Date and time of incident;
- Location of incident;
- Brief description of the incident – what has happened?
- Approximate value of your loss, so we can determine what assistance you will require;
- Driver details for all Motor Vehicle Claims;
- Details of vehicle involved if Motor Vehicle Claim;
- Third party details where relevant;
- Any other information you consider relevant to the claim being reported;
To speak to our Claims Officer or an Account Broker Phone: 08 8362 7127 during business hours or for urgent after hours claims assistance Ph: 0418 816 916
Alternatively you can email your claim notification to: email@example.com and our claims area will review and respond to your notification on the next business day.
Perrymans is now part of the Steadfast Group
Since 1 October 2019, Perrymans has become part of Australasia’s largest general insurance broker...Read more
Why Using an Experienced Professional Indemnity Broker is Essential
It still surprises us the number of Professional Indemnity risks we see where the...Read more
Social Engineering Losses and Insurance
The Problem The latest cyber risk causing significant losses to businesses is social engineering....Read more